Select which catalog you would like to view below:
Total acreage being offered is 4,500± acres, the Equestrian community homesites are comprised of 50 lots being offered in 5± – 10± acre tracts. 12 of these tracts will be sold ABSOLUTE and Golden Hills Trail Rides & Resort is comprised of 3,462± acres total, This incomparable property was formerly three very large cattle ranches supported by crystal clear spring fed streams, forests, massive bluffs, large caves, some so large that you can ride a horse into them! There is an abundance of wildlife with a large river that runs approximately eight miles through the property. This virgin land has never been opened up for hunting. Typical game of white tail deer and wild turkey can be seen all over this amazing property. Much of the land is in its natural state with oak, pine, walnut, sycamore, maple and miles of old logging trails that has been in timber production for years. Well located only 2.5 hours to St Louis, MO, 1.5 hours to Springfield, MO, and 2.5 hours to Branson, MO.
(See property information package for complete details about property and how it is being offered)
Improvements including but not limited to on Golden Hills Resort are:
- 10,000± SF General store with 12’ porches/fully equipped restaurant/office and fuel station
- Equestrian community with HOA and deed restricted. 50 lots being offered from 5± – 10± acre tracts. 12 will be sold ABSOLUTE!
- 40± acres of RV/campground with 330 electric/water hookups and horse stalls
- 40 stall barn with arena, hot walker, and 60’ round pen
- 21 room motel with utility room, all rooms A/C and heat
- 12,000± SF dining hall/event center, fully equipped, 2 walk-in coolers, walk-in freezer
- Original Agee Farmhouse
- 3/2 double wide mobile home
- 2/2 Rock-house with 40± acres
- Garage shop set-up for equipment maintenance, 220 electric
- 3 Bunk houses that can sleep 24, all with air condition
- Fitness room with 29 Nautilus machines
- Well house containing 2-1,000 gallon storage for water
10% Deposit Due Day Of Sale, Business & Personal Checks Accepted.
Balance Due At Closing, On Or Before 30 Days For Equine Community, On Or Before 45 Days For All Other Tracts.
10% Buyers Premium
Online/App Bidding (Real Estate Only):
$1,000 Credit Card Authorization to Bid.
Earnest Money Deposit Of 10% Of The Total Purchase Price Due Within 48 Hours Of Auction
11% Buyer Premium
Personal Property Terms :
10% Buyer’s Premium. 3% Surcharge for credit & debit cards. Checks same as cash. Buyers are responsible for immediate removal of items. Items purchased will not be released until full payment is received, verified, and approved. Payment may be made with cash, check,Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX.