<h5>January 27th starting at Noon Eastern
January 28th starting at 9am Eastern
January 29th starting at 9am Eastern</h5>
<b>Auctioneer’s note:</b> Rex has assembled one of the finest collections in Midwest and/or the US. Take this opportunity to purchase some rare Petroliana & Automobilia items at the auction. If you cannot travel to the auction, Aumann Auctions provides online bidding, absentee bidding (on all items) & phone bidding (on certain item). Certain items purchased at Rex’s auction may be delivered to the Peotone Show in March. Talk to Dan for details.
Auction includes 150+ Gasoline Globe, 600 Signs, oil cans, display and more than you can imagine. Featuring Mobil, Standard Oil of Kentucky and other regional oil
<b>Friday January 27 starting at 12 noon Eastern:</b>selling Barber Shop items, General Store & Petroliana Signs, Globes, Oil Cans & Can Racks, Harley Davidson Items.
<b>Saturday January 28 starting at 9am Eastern:</b> starting at 9am Eastern: Automobilia & Petroliana Signs, 150 Globes, regional oil company items, and Identification Signs.
<b>Sunday January 29 starting at 9am Eastern:</b>One of the Best Mobil Oil Collections & relative Brands to sell at auction including one of kind signs, foreign and other US signs. And some other great signs.
Terms of the Auction: 10% Buyers Premium On-Site, 15% Buyer’s Premium for All Absentee & Internet Bidders. (Absentee & Internet Bidders must pay with a Visa or MasterCard ONLY!) Please bring a bank letter of guarantee for purchases over $10,000. Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. Not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
Sample Verbiage for Bank Letter of Guarantee:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter will serve as your notification that (bank name) will IRREVOCABLY HONOR AND GUARANTEE payment of any check(s) written by (Customer\'s name) for up to (Dollar amount of maximum bid total) Dollars ( $ ) drawn on account number (account number) and payable to Aumann Auctions, Inc. This GUARANTEE is for the purpose of our customer purchasing items sold at Public Auction on (auction date here).
Bank Information & Officer Signature
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold \"as-is\" and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds after a 10-day-inspection period!
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET BIDDING: There is a 10% Buyer\'s Premium added to the total. FOR ABSENTEE BIDDING: There is a 10% Buyer\'s Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made.
4. The auction company through the United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and may result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win
an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction. If it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Montgomery County, Illinois.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any \"missed\" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
13. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.