See Hundreds of Photographs
In The Feature Photos
See The Other THREE DAYS
Parlett Farm Life Museum Auctions!!!
Farm Life Building
Includes a great assortment of early Farm Culture items, from the Meat House, Spring House, Bath house, and Farm Kitchen.
Branding Irons; A large variety of Farm Hand Tools, from two prong forks to shovels; Hand Powered Coffee Grinders; Foot Operating Grinding Stones; Early Primitive Tools; Milk Cans; Wooden Wheelbarrow with Ornate Pin striping and Original Paint; Multiple Toledo Scales; Improved Little Giant, Dog Power 1882 Patent; Sausage Grinders; Early Wooden Smoke Box; Butcher’s Tools; Sausage Presses; Hand Crank Cast Iron Egg Beater/ Mixer, Early!; Large Cast Iron Kettles; Wooden Whiskey Barrels;Large Assortment of Crocks from 1 to 50 gallon; Milk Stools; Cow Bells; Delaval Cream Separator; Early gas powered Chain Saws; Large Two Man Saws ; Axes; Wooden and Glass Butter Churns; Over 20 Corn Shellers Including Early Wooden Models to Late TinStyles; Wooden Primitive Corn Grinder; Farmer’s Manufacturing Company Cincinnati, Ohio One Man Seat Operating Cross Cut Saw with Cast Iron Seat; Burlap and Cloth Feed Sacks; Pedaled Sewing Machines Including White; Rail Road Cart; Wooden Belt Operated Washing Machine; Maytag Washing Machines Gas Engine Powered; Large Assortment of Early Laundry Equipment; Wooden Spinning Wheels, In Different Sizes; Early 1900 Baby Carriage; Ornate Cast Iron Stoves; Canning Stove With Embossed Cattle Profiles; Quality Porcelain Stovetop and Oven; Early Primitive Wooden Cabinets; Early Primitive Wooden Bathtub; Tin and Copper Bathtubs; Early Food Processing Equipment; Early Cider Presses; Cast Iron Atlas Food Processing Stove; 1920’s Radio; Too many items to list!
Can’t stay for all 4 days of the auction? No problem! We have absentee bidding available on all rings all 4 days. Just print of the PDF of our absentee bid form and send it to our offices by fax or email. Please indicate what day you were bidding on.
Terms of the Auction: 15% Buyers Premium On-Site with a 5% discount for those who pay by cash or check. 15% Buyer’s Premium for All Live Internet and Proxibid Absentee Bids. 15% Buyer’s Premium for Aumann Absentee Bids with a 5% discount for those who pay by cash or check. Please bring a bank letter of guarantee for purchases over $10,000. Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET AND ABSENTEE BIDDING ON PROXIBID: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium added to the total.
FOR ABSENTEE BIDDING ON AUMANNAUCTIONS.COM: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. Payments: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account.
5. Shipping: Shipping and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Aumann Auctions, Inc. can provide you with information of professional packing companies that could provide you with that service.
7. Storage: Items can remain on the auction grounds for 1 week. After that time there can be a storage fee of $50/week assessed. Any items remaining after 30 days of auction close are considered forfeited and become property of Aumann Auctions, Inc.. No refunds will be given.
Any items remaining on sale site after pickup are subject to forfeit with no refund.
Any items Aumann Auctions, Inc. hauls from the auction site are subject to a $20.00+ per item hauling fee. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to alter this agreement at any time. This will take place by updating this site. Please check back and review these terms as every time you use this site you are agreeing to the terms as they are written at that time. Any item left is at the buyer’s risk. The owner or auction company assumes no risk.
8. Live Internet Bidding: Our online auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction and if it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.
9. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the bidder throughout any transactions.
10. Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Montgomery County, Illinois.
11. Bidding: The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. All sales are final.
13. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.