Over 100 Tractors – Superb Implements – Signs – Petroliana – Trucks
Open House Dates: March 9th and10th from 9 – 5
Rare! 1919 Model 702Fiat, Made in Torino Italy, one of the first Fiat’s produced!
1930’s Linn Logging Truck with tracks
International Harvester 8-16 Slope Nose used in the Robert Redford movie “The Natural”! Click here to see it in the movie!!
Waterloo Boy Model N
1938 Minneapolis Moline UDLX Comfort Tractor
Greyhound Special 22-42, one of just a few known!
1928 Light Weight Rumely Type X, 25-40
Huber Super 4 15-30
Traylor 6-12 made in Pennsylvania, first one we’ve ever seen!
1931 John Deere GP Wide Tread, with rare potato wheels!
Field Marshal Diesel Type M
Moline Universal Model D
1926 Cultor with sulky chart & cultivators
18-32 Cross Motor Case
Minneapolis 27-42 Cross Motor
Rare, All American by Donald & Boerner CorpMilwaukee, WI
Rumely Do ALL
Clark Dump Wagon
Ford Model AA Truck
American LaFrance Fire Truck, great shape, has many of the original accessories with it!
Stewart Truck Model 30X
Early Rome Self-propelled hay mower, first one we’ve seen!!!
Leroy Mower Tractor
1924 Hart Parr 22-40
Rock Island Model 18-35
The Eimco Power Horse- Line Drive
Farmaster FD-33 Diesel, very rare!
McCormick Deering I-20 on tracks
1938 John Deere AOS
1936 John Deere Model AO
1939 John Deere Model BO
John Deere BO Crawler
Massey GP 4 Wheel Drive
Fordson Oilfields & Muckland Crawler
Oliver Super 44
Rare! 1918 USA Crawler Made by REO
1947 Empire Tractor
Plymouth, First Model Silver King Tractor
Samson Model M
Centaur Model KV
Allis Chalmers Model E
Massey Harris 25
Massey Harris Challenger
Row Crop English Fordson
Eagle 6B 15-25
Gibson Model H
United Model U
1938 Allis Chalmers Unstyled Model UC
1946 John Deere Model B with cable operated backhoe
Sheppard Diesel SD-3
Huber Model LC
Oliver HG Crawler
Cletrac Model F 9-16
Seaman with GM Diesel Engine
1940 Unstyled John Deere G
1935 Unstyled John Deere Model A
1938 John Deere Model B
1941 John Deere Model H
1935 McCormick W-12
Leader Made in Auburn, Ohio
Cockshutt Hart Parr 18-28
Waterloo Bronco Model 100
Grand Haven Model CC Sprayer Rig
Renault D-30 Diesel
David Brown Model 25
1932 Twin City MT
Coop E-3 1946?
Model A Avery
Twin City Model JT
Craftsman Lawnmower with aluminum mower deck
Pennsylvania Model T75
Handyman by Sears & Roebuck Company
Economy by Sears & Roebuck Company
Centaur G-2 Garden Tractor with Oliver Plow
1938 John Deere Model L
McCormick Deering 15-30
1948 Allis Chalmers Model G
1937 Case Model L
1933 Allis Chalmers Model WC
1940 Allis Chalmers Model RC
1940 Allis Chalmers Model B
Custom Model C
1937 Oliver 70 Standard
1941 Oliver 60
Oliver Hart Parr 18-27
Gas Engine Powered Cement Mixer
Reel push mower with 1 cylinder vertical Fuller& Johnson Engine
Early reel push mower withSears & Roebuck engine
Homemade Steam Tractor Yard Art
Maytag 2 cylinder mower & antique red mower
Waterloo Boy 4hp Engine
2 HP Lauson Engine
Massey Harris 2 HP engine
IHC Model LB engine 1.5 to 2.5 HP
IHC Model LB engine 1.5 to 2.5 HP
Maytag 1 cylinder engine & Continental AirCooled engine
1946 BN Farmall
Cooper Bessemer Oil Engine
Cunningham Sickle style push mower
Ford C-600 Heavy Truck
GH Tractor Model CC3
Whiteman Dump Tractor
Approximately 300wrenches, huge collection of cast grain drill name plates, EARLY gas pumps,Large display of early household/kitchen items, Farm Toys, Collection of AgRelated Signs, Pedal Tractors and so much more!
Terms of the Auction:
5% Buyers Premium and 8% NY Sales Tax. We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, Cash, Wire Transfer or Good Checks.
All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer.
All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full.
The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. Payments: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. For Credit Card Payments: We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus 5% buyer’s premium.. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed. Note: Checks may be processed upon receipt; be sure to have adequate funds in your account.
SELLER: Roger Hamilton, Leicester, NY
3. Pickups: Onsight on Saturday, March 16 and Sunday, March 17 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm each day. It is the buyer’s responsibility to check all contents of the package before removing it from the premises. If you pickup at an auction location or by another arrangement it is also your responsibility to check the contents of the package in the company of an Aumann Employee. We will not be held responsible for damaged or missing pieces once the package is in possession of the bidder. It’s your responsibility to review your purchases and their condition.
4. Shipping: Shipping is at the discretion of Aumann Auctions; if there is question on whether the item is able to be shipped, please contact the shipping department prior to the auction. The auction company, through the United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service, can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
5. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
6. Storage: Any items not picked up can result in storage fees at the descretion of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Any item left is at the buyer’s risk. The owner or auction company assume no risk.
7. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the bidder throughout any transactions.
8. Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Montgomery County, Illinois.
9. Bidding: The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse service to any participant for any reason. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
10. All sales are final.