Larry Hynek John Deere Collection
Auction ends Novermber 19th, 2015 at 6:00pm
Online Only Auction
Preview available by appointment
These are some of the nicest new generation tractors that you will find! The detail on these restorations are second to none. It’s no surprise that some have been on the cover of magazines and most have prestigious awards such as Superior restoration awards, Certified Expo Quality, and “Too Good to Restore”. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to own one of these fantastic tractors.
1971 John Deere Model 2520, Sn. T713P 023019R, Row crop, Diesel, Power shift, Superior restoration award, Factory yellow, only 1 ever sold as factory yellow, State of Minn. prison
1965 John Deere Model 1010, Sn. 1010RS 55718, High crop, Syncro, Superior restoration award, only 9 made, New Jersey D=dealer modified, 1178 original hours (New guage has been added but original is included)
1971 John Deere Model 2520, Sn. T733RO 22819R, High crop, Diesel, Syncro, Superior restoration award, only 78 made, high crop
1970 John Deere Model 3020, Sn. T113P 130659R, Row crop, Diesel, Power shift, Original condition, 14,009 made, Factory front wheel assist
1969 John Deere Model 4020, Sn. T213P 220862R, Row crop, Diesel, Power shift, Re-painted, Factory front wheel assist
1971 John Deere Model 4320, Sn. T613R 015567R, Row crop, Diesel, Syncro, Re-painted, Factory front wheel assist
1969 John Deere Model 4020, Sn. T212R 217130R, Standard, Propane, Syncro, Re-painted
1972 John Deere Model 4000, Sn. B211R 265891R, Gas, Row crop, 256 produced, Syncro,
1970 John Deere Model 1020, Sn. T4LID 103280T, Gas, Hi/low/R, Restored, Orchard low utility
1963 John Deere Model 3010, Sn. 11T 38536, Standard, Propane, Syncro, Restored, Only 103 ever made, 3562 original hours (New gauge was added but original is included)
1975 John Deere Model 301 A, Sn. 301A T226813, Industrial, Gas, collar shift, Superior restoration award, St. of Michigan Omaha Orange and Black, 3312 original hours(New gauge has been added but original gauge included), Original color can be seen under battery door
1963 John Deere Model 3010, Sn. 12T 44993, Standard, Gas, Syncro, Original condition, Only 493 ever made, "Too Good to Restore #8" 2011
1961 John Deere Model 1010, Sn. 1010RS 14706, Row crop, Diesel, standard, Re-painted
1960 John Deere Model 1010, Sn. 1010RS 12501, Row crop, Diesel, Standard, original condition
Delco Remy Starter for 4020 Diesel; John Deere 1020 Orchard Running Boards; PTO Shield for 1020 Orchard; John Deere 1020 Seat Cushions; Grille Screen for 3010; Cowl for 3010; PTO Shield for 3020; Battery box for 3010-3020; Grille Screens for 1020; Grille screens for 3010; Pair of Fenders for 1020 Orchard; Pair of Fenders for 1020 Orchard; PTO Shield for 3020; Pair 1010 Rear wheel weights; 1010 Front Slab weight; 1010 Front Bracket; John Deere 1010 Parts; PTO shield for 1010; PTO Covers for 1010; John Deere Top link for 2510; Air cleaner shield 2510, 3010, etc..; Fuel Sender for 3010; NIB muffler tube; NIB muffler tube; Flapper cab; Six New John Deere Lights; NIB Block heaters (4); Pair of Hauling hooks (Frame mounted) (6 sets); Two boxes of Headlights
ONLINE ONLY BIDDING
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. SHIPPING: The auction company can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the Buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and will result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. We will not ship any chemical or hazardous materials.
5. MISSING ITEMS: We document the contents of each package. Please do not discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing.
6. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the item. Its the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before removing boxes from the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee.
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidders user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an 'Auto Extend' feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.