Two Cylinder John Deere Tractor Auction
Auction ends at 6:00pm on November, 21st, 2015
Open house on November 6-8th from 9-2pm
Partial Listing! More coming soon!
1938 John Deere Model G -Sn. 2885, low radiator, correct round spoke rear wheels, new tires, rebuilt Edison Splitdorf mag, rebuilt DTLX-24 carb, restored, runs strong
1939 John Deere Model A -Sn. 478748, factory flat rear spokes, 12 spline bolt axels, wide front, new hood, new radiator, N.O.S grills, new clutch pulley, new cylinder head, new muffler, new exhaust pipe, new upper water pipe, updated powertrol, new front tires, good condition rear firestones, rebuilt carb and mag
1937 John Deere Model B -Sn. 32033, documented in Sn. Register to have experimental parts, tractor runs 7.25 mph in 3rd gear, and 9.5mph in 4th gear, shows very little wear, cast center rear wheels, original condition, rebuilt card and fair banks morse mag, 85% tires
John Deere 1010 Crawler -Sn. 28637, with end loader, rear wench, head has been redone, new bearings and transmission finals drives, new steering clutches, new seat, includes maintenance book
1969 Ford Galaxie 500 -2 door hard top, 390 engine, second owner since 1986, never driven in winter, less than 1,000 miles on new tires, 111k miles
1939 John Deere Model A -Sn. 477476, 39th built, shipped to Oneida, IL in August of 1938, wire screen grilles rebuilt radiator, Behlen road gear with new gears, set-up as a pulling tractor with high-altitude aluminum pistons wards near tires (12-36in) on pressed steel rims, put out 40 H.P on dyno
1953 John Deere Model 60 -Sn. 23482, John Deere wide front, clam shell fenders, second owner tractor, owned since 1968, new radiator core in 1968, transmission overhaul in 1973, engine overhaul in 1974, rebuilt head, new grille screens
1941 John Deere Model A -Sn. 505455, fair tires, 6-speed, starter and lights, rock shaft, runs good
1940 John Deere Model B -Nice ant-eater wide front axel, rebuilt transmission, factory feat spoke wheels on rear with bolt in hubs, 4 new firestone tubes and tires, restoration started with N.O.S cylinder head, upper and low water pipes, exhaust pipe. Muffler, rebuilt *carburator and magneto, starts and runs good
1935 John Deere Model B -SN. 5131, rebuilt cylinder head, carb and magneto, 38" wards rear tires, cut off front wheels, starts and runs good.
1936 John Deere Model A -Sn. 434380, rebuilt carb and Fairbanks mag, nice matched rear tires on cut offs, round spoke front tires, runs good
1940 John Deere Model A -Sn. 492752, 4-Speed, nice matching Firestone tires, starts and runs good, wheel weights, includes 2 row cultivator with hand lift
1950 Oliver 88 Row Crop -Restored, head rebuilt, seat rebuilt, new exhaust manifold, side shields need redone, 70% tires, fenders, lights, rear wheel weights, single hydraulic remote, belt pulley
1935 John Deere Model B -Sn. 1966, 4-bolt front end, factory round spoke front and rear rims, like-new tires, rebuilt Fairbanks and Morse, RV-2 mag and rebuilt carb, recent restoration
1939 John Deere Model A -Sn. 482151, round spoke rears, 12 spline axles, like-new firestone tires, rebuilt mag and carb, partially restored
1936 John Deere Model B -Sn.13055, with 2-row hand lift cultivator, nice rear wards powertrack tires on cut off round spokes, front round spoke rims with 80% 2 ribbed tires, rebuilt mag and carb
1937 John Deere Model B -Sn. 33527, original condition, like-new rear 9.5 x 36 tires on nice cut offs, comes with 5ft woods belly mower, rebuilt mag and RV-2 carb, runs
1936 John Deere Model B SN. 13184 -Parts Tractor
1936 John Deere Model A SN.428083 -Parts Tractor
1939 John Deere Model B SN. 70278 -Parts Tractor
Parts and Implements:
Freshly machined A and 60 heads, Hoods, Gas tanks, Grille screens, Tires, Pressed steel wheels, Cut offs, Wrenches, 3 point hitches, Nice Original Paint Manure Spreader -Can still read Dealer Tag; 2 Row Mounted Cultivator; 7ft Bush Hog Mower; Two Bottom Trip Plows x 2; John Deere Horse Drawn Cultivator; Complete Two Row John Deere Mounted Cultivator; 300gal Sprayer Tank on Cart; 10ft Single Gang Disk and Harrow; 14ft John Deere Harrowgator; John Deere 50 Yard Cart; Hotchkis Running Gear Hay Rack; Rivoli, Grain Co. New Windsor IL Painted Sign -5.5ft long and 2.5ft tall; 5 ft x 3 ft Barnyard Display with Toy Tractors and Implements;
Homemade Passenger Wagon -Used to drop off people at fairgrounds, made out of dual axle livestock trailer; 1953 Admiral (Schwinn Made) -Original paint, seat, pedals, hard grips, new white wall tires; Richardson Root Beer Barrel -Includes spigot and stainless steel liner
There is a 5% Buyer's Premium
ONLINE ONLY BIDDING
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 5% Buyers Premium added to your total purchase. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below. SELLERS: Don Wadhams, New Windsor, IL; Stewart Young, New Windsor, IL
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. SHIPPING: The auction company can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the Buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and will result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. We will not ship any chemical or hazardous materials.
5. MISSING ITEMS: We document the contents of each package. Please do not discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing.
6. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the item. Its the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before removing boxes from the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee.
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.