Live Bidding Starts at 10:00 A.M.
Online Catalog Coming Soon!
40 to 50 Pedals
Old Box Toys
Hard to Find Toys
This Years Auction will be large-500 Lots-plan on staying the entire day!
Held in Heated Building
Food Vendors on site
Pedal Tractors and Trailers:
Custom Scratch Built Farmall Super "M" Pedal Tractor
highly detailed casting features include an open grill w/screen, starter, oil pan, light bar w/lights, light switch control box, swinging draw bar, PTO cover, splines on pto shaft, very realistic two piece cast front and rear wheels, realistic throttle lever and fenders and more 34 inches long, 21 inches high at steering wheel
- Custom Scratch Built John Deere Model "L" Pedal Tractor
highly detailed casting features include a generator, distributor, battery box, air cleaner, exhaust stack, has realistic steering with drag link and tie rod, 31 inches long, 23 inches high at steering wheel
- Custom Scratch Built Oliver Model "88" Pedal Tractor
highly detailed casting features include an open grille w/screen, side curtains, swinging hitch, PTO cover, splines on pto shaft, fenders w/lights, throttle lever, gear shift and more, 34 inches long, 22 inches high at steering wheel
- Custom Eska McCormick 2-wheel trailer w/fenders
- Custom John Deere Model 430 w/wide front, fenders, headlights and more
- Custom John Deere Model 430 S/N 06 w/narrow front, fenders, silver stack and more
- Custom Oliver Model 660 w/narrow front, Serial No. 58 of 100
- Gregory Custom Cockshutt Model 30 w/narrow front, padded seat and fenders
- Custom Allis-Chalmers WD-45 w/narrow front and fenders
- Custom Allis-Chalmers Model "B" w/wide front and straight fenders
- Customized Ertl Farmall Model "H" w/light bar, spring seat, fenders, tall stack
- Customized Ertl Allis-Chalmers Model D21 on an International '66 series casting No. 404 w/wide front, fender, lights in fenders, dash above steering wheel
- Customized Eska John Deere Model 620 w/fenders
- Customize Murray (?) International 1026 Hydro w/narrow front
- Hoover Productions International T-340 Farm Crawler
Serial No. HKT-648 chain drive w/steel track, Limited Edition
- Ertl Wizard 36 Model No F-68.
- Custom John Deere Wheel Disk square tube and angle iron frame, has plastic blades and hose covered axles 22 inches to outside of wheels
- Ertl John Deere Model A
narrow front w/plastic front rims, metal rear rims, die-cast steering wheel, and die-cast seat
- Ertl John Deere Model 55 casting No. 520 narrow front w/plastic front rims, metal rear rims, plastic steering wheel, and plastic seat, comes w/trailer
- Ertl John Deere pedal tractor trailer w/2-legged logo decal on back
- Eska John Deere Small 60, Repaint
Repaint, seat forward, no end caps on pedal crank has holes with cotter keys
- Eska John Deere 130 Large Hole Type Repaint, has spoke rims
- Eska John Deere 130 Large Hole Type Older Restoration, has spoke rims
- Ertl John Deere 3010 Three Hole Older Restoration has smooth front rims
- Ertl John Deere 20 Older Restoration, Casting #D-65
- Ertl John Deere LGT Repaint, Casing #531-700, does not have fender tab
- Eska Farmall Small "H" Older Restoration, has open grill, no radiator cap, has gas cap
- Eska Farmall "M" Older Restoration, no reinforcing bolt above hitch
- Eska Farmall 400 Older Repaint, round rear tab axle housing, has tape around steer shaft at casting
- Eska Farmall 450 Older Restoration
- Ertl Farmall 560 Older Restoration, has white pedals
- Ertl Farmall 806 Repaint
- Ertl International 856 Older Repaint,
- Ertl International 1066 5 Millionth Tractor 66 series, Casting #404 custom painted in 5 Millionth Colors and Decals
- Ertl Case Spirit of '76 Repaint
- Ertl Oliver 1850 Older Repaint, Casting #0-63
- Ertl Oliver Super 88 Open Grill Older Restoration
- Scale Models Oliver Model 70 Row Crop 1999 Farm Progress Show Edition
- Scale Models New Holland TJ425 w/FWA
- Scale Models Minneapolis-Moline G 850 w/narrow front, New Product Introduction June 2006 Edition
- Ertl John Deere Model 8530 w/FWA and duals Prestige Series #1 Edition
- John Deere Model "A" Reproduction Eska
- Ertl John Deere 5020 Diesel Vintage Rider w/wide rear tires
- Ertl John Deere LGT Casing #531-700, does not have fender tabs
- Scale Models Cub Cadet w/narrow front
- Ertl Case White & Orange w/narrow front
- Eska Farmall 560 w/narrow front, Original
- Pedal Made in China Car 1938 Roadster Style
w/wire spoke wheels, padded seat and head lights, 32 inches long
- Ertl Farmall F-20 100th Anniversary stock #14224 gray variation narrow front pedal
- Scale Models Farmall PINK Super H Special Edition stock #FG-ZSM1078 narrow front pedal
- Scale Models Oliver PURPLE 1850 stock #FU-1335 narrow front pedal tractor
- Scale Models Minneapolis-Moline G850 2006 Introduction Edition stock #FT-0718 narrow front pedal tractor
- Scale Models Spirit of Cockshutt stock #FU-0626 MFWD pedal tractor
- Scale Models Spirit of Minneapolis-Moline stock #FU-0616 MFWD pedal tractor
- Scale Models Case IH STX450 stock #FG-ZSM965 4-wheel drive pedal tractor
- RC2 John Deere 7020 stock #45168 articulated 4-wheel drive pedal tractor
- Scale Models New Holland Boomer 8N 2009 Introduction Edition stock #FH-JLE584DS wide front pedal tractor
- Scale Models John Deere 9870 STS stock #FY-1042 pedal combine w/6-row corn head
- Ertl John Deere stock #45114 pedal tractor umbrella w/4-legged Quality Farm Equipment logo
- Oakley Enterprises John Deere Series DKDIS3551 (99-09) pedal tractor ROPS kit including ROPS bar, seat belt, bypass start kit, SMV sign, pto master shield, and hood tent
- Ertl John Deere item No. 15454 pedal tractor dual wheel pack
- RC2 John Deere stock #535AO steel pedal tractor trailer
- RC2 Generic (blue) stock #811AO steel pedal tractor trailer
- RC2 Generic (red) stock #1101AO steel pedal tractor trailer
- Ertl John Deere 4430 including casting No. 520 narrow front w/plastic front rims, metal rear rims, die-cast steering wheel, die-cast seat, and mounted custom rear blade and pedal trailer w/rear block letter decal and plastic rims
Rouch Custom John Deere Van Brunt lever-lift grain drill on steel
Rouch Custom John Deere Model E manure spreader on steel
Stephan Custom John Deere Model R Diesel Limited Edition of 750 wide front w/rear wheel weights and fenders, has cert.
Stephan Custom John Deere Model 80 Limited Edition of 500 wide front w/rear wheel weights and fenders, NO cert.
Stephan Custom John Deere Model AR Limited Edition of 500 wide front w/fenders, NO cert.
Stephan Custom John Deere 820 Diesel Limited Edition of 500 wide front w/fenders, WRONG cert. (has Model R)
Stephan Custom John Deere 830 Diesel Limited Edition of 500 wide front w/fenders, has cert.
Stephan Custom John Deere 830 Industrial Diesel Limited Edition of 500 wide front w/2-sets rear wheel weights, front bumper, and fenders, NO cert.
Stephan Custom John Deere 1010 Row Crop 1998 Toy Tractor Times 15th Anniversary narrow front w/3-pt. and clamshell fenders, has cert.
Engle Toys Custom John Deere 430 1990 Lebanon Valley Farm Toy Show serial #989 narrow front w/front slab weight, 3-pt., and clamshell fenders, has cert.
Engle Toys Custom John Deere 530 1991 Lebanon Valley Farm Toy Show serial #272 narrow front w/3-pt. and flat top fenders, has cert.
Engle Toys Custom John Deere 730 Standard 1992 Lebanon Valley Farm Toy Show serial #107 wide front w/3-pt. and round top fenders, has cert.
Nolt Ent. Custom John Deere 40 Utility 1990 "Back-East" Farm Toy Show Limited Edition wide front w/3-pt. and fenders
Nolt Ent. Custom John Deere 320 Utility 1991 "Back-East" Farm Toy Show Limited Edition of 600 wide front w/3-pt., front slab weight, rear wheel weights, and fenders, has cert.
Nolt Ent. Custom John Deere 320 Industrial Utility Limited Edition #86/140 wide front w/3-pt., front slab weight, rear wheel weights, and fenders, comes w/rear blade, has cert.
Nolt Ent. Custom John Deere 420 Utility Limited Edition serial #307 wide front w/3-pt., front slab weight, rear wheel weights, and fenders
Nolt Ent. Custom John Deere 420-T Limited Edition serial #108 narrow front w/3-pt., front slab weight, rear wheel weights, and fenders
Nolt Ent. Custom John Deere 420-S Limited Edition serial #60 wide front w/3-pt., front slab weight, rear wheel weights, and fenders
Nolt Ent. Custom John Deere 2010 Limited Edition serial #87 wide front w/3-pt., fenders, and power-adjust rear rims
Nolt Ent. Custom John Deere No. 5 industrial yellow pto-driven sickle bar mower w/wooden divider board and pitman arm
Dingman Custom Oliver Row Crop 70 narrow front w/2-row front-mounted cultivator and round top fenders
Weber Custom Minneapolis-Moline Model U ONLY ONE PRODUCED clear acrylic narrow front w/fenders and belt pulley
Cottonwood Acres Custom John Deere 55 Corn Special combine w/grain head and die-cast rims
Cottonwood Acres Custom Minneapolis-Moline Model SP self-propelled combine w/grain head and spoke die-cast rims
Custom Case 1665 Special combine w/grain head, gear-drive metal reel, and plastic rims
Custom Ford 642 combine w/grain head, hopper extension, and plastic rims
Custom John Deere Thresher on steel
Custom John Deere Thresher on steel, 25 1/2" long overall (including tongue)
Custom McCormick-Deering Thresher on steel, 25 1/2" long overall (including tongue)
Riecke John Deere 2 Bottom Plow on steel
Carl Meyer Custom International 3 Bottom Plow on steel
Custom John Deere 3 point Chisel tool has 11 shanks, 9.5" wide, mostly brass
Custom Disc Ripper 7.5" wide, crank adjust transport wheels, rear blades are plastic, rest of custom is metal
Custom New Idea Sickle Mower pull type, all metal
Custom Oliver Sickle Mower semi-mount
Custom Oliver Square Baler white plastic pickup, twine, hyd lines
Custom Oliver Steel Wheel Drill red wheels, metal openers
Custom Oliver Chopper metal pickup
Custom Oliver 4 Bottom Plow gooseneck coulters
Custom Oliver Manure Spreader Tandem axle, plastic beaters
Custom Oliver Mower Conditioner decals, hyd lines
Custom Hubner Silage Wagon box red w/tin top, wood, put on your gear
Custom International 706 w/2 row picker/sheller all metal
Custom Farmall Super M w/2 row picker and wagon has shelled and ear corn in bags
Framed 1929 McCormick Deering full calendar from D.E. & P.W. Walker of Gelatt, Pennsylvania, 11 1/2" x 23"
Framed 1930 McCormick Deering full calendar from Wooster Implement Company of Wooster, Ohio, 11 1/2" x 22 1/2", has cover sheet
Framed 1931 McCormick Deering full calendar from International Harvester Company of Fort Dodge, Iowa, 13 3/4" x 21"
1933 McCormick Deering full calendar from Joe Burkhart of Woodsfield, Ohio, 12 1/4" x 22"
Framed 1934 McCormick Deering full calendar from C.E. Diller Implement Co. of Princeton, Illinois, 12 1/4" x 21 1/2"
Framed 1935 McCormick Deering full calendar from Bingeheimer Mercantile Company of North Dakota, 12 1/4" x 21 3/4"
Framed 1936 International Harvester full calendar from Harry Harris Lumber Co. of Burrton, Kansas, 12 1/2" x 21"
Framed 1936 International Harvester full calendar from Hoosac Valley Coal & Grain Co. of Adams, Massachusetts, 12 1/2" x 21"
Framed 1936 International Harvester full calendar from P.E. Diller Implement Co. of Princeton, Illinois, 12 1/2" x 21"
Framed 1937 International Harvester full calendar from Montesano Feed & Seed Company of Montesano, Washington, 12 1/2" x 21"
Framed 1938 International Harvester full calendar from F.M. Keating & Sons of Atkinson, Nebraska, 12 1/2" x 21"
Framed 1939 International Harvester full calendar from C.E. Diller Implement Co. of Princeton, Illinois, 12 1/4" x 21 1/2"
(2)-Framed 1939 International Harvester calendars including a full calendar from Lomira Co-operative Company of Lomira, Washington, 12 1/2" x 21" and a December 1948 calendar from C.E. Diller Implement Co. of Princeton, Illinois, 13" x 21"
Framed 1940 International Harvester full calendar from C.E. Diller Implement Co. of Princeton, Illinois, 13" x 20"
Framed 1942 International Harvester full calendar from Kelly Brothers of Fargo, N. Dakota, has calendar cover sheet, 13" x 20"
Framed 1943 International Harvester full calendar from Frank W. Cornelius of Deansboro, New York, 13" x 19 3/4"
1946 International Harvester full calendar from Bachelder's of Athol, Mass., 13" x 20"
1885 John Deere Pocket Companion 19th Annual Edition w/embossed covers from J.W. Harris, Agent Marston, Illinois
John Deere (3)-items including 1890 24th Annual Edition Pocket Companion w/ONLY calendar page on interior, Deere & Mansur pocket notebook, and Plow Co. parts tag from Arthur Dufner Motor Hermann, Mo.
1892 John Deere Pocket Companion 26th Annual Edition from Pinkerton Bros. Viola, Illinois
1908 John Deere Plow Co. Dallas, Texas Pocket Companion from W.S. Thurston Nocona
1916 (?) John Deere Pocket Ledger 64-pages w/double front and back covers from Klag & Son Tonica, Illinois
(2)-1920's John Deere Pocket Ledgers including 1925 72-page from Earl L. Smith Augusta, Illinois (some interior writing) and 72-page from Walty Hardware Co. Colchester, Illinois
(3)-72-page John Deere Pocket Ledgers including 1929 from W.B. Robison Brighton, Iowa (damaged interior), 1931 from Yates City Impl't Co. Yates City, Ill. (some interior writing), and 1932 from Pat Miller Beardstown, Illinois (interior writing)
(3)-1930's 72-page John Deere Pocket Ledgers including 1932/1933 w/NO dealer advertising, 1934/1935 from J.W. Liedorff Macon, Mo. (some interior writing), and 1937/1938 from Austin Implement Co. Austin, Minn.
(3)-1930's/1940's 72-page John Deere Pocket Ledgers including 1938/1939 from R.E. Hagberg Oneida, Ill. (some interior writing), 1939/1940 from B.K. Simpson Norwood, Ill. (some writing on front cover), and 1940/1941 from Macomb Implement Co. Macomb, Ill.
(4)-1940's 72-page John Deere Pocket Ledgers including 1941/1942 from Carthage Implement Co. Carthage, Ill., 1942/1943 from R.E. Hagberg Oneida, Ill., 1943/1944 from Thede Implement Company Aledo, Ill. (some writing on front cover), and 1944/1945 from O.C. Deeds Joy, Ill. (writing to interior and front cover)
(4)-1940's 72-page John Deere Pocket Ledgers including 1945/1946 from Thede Implement Company Aledo, Ill., 1947/1948 from Carthage Implement Store Carthage, Ill. (writing to interior and front cover), 1948/1949 from The Thede Company (small amount of writing to interior and front cover), and 1949/1950 from Farmers Implement Company Kewanee, Illinois
1958 John Deere Modern Farming booklet 92-pages featuring "20" Series tractors and full equipment line
1938 John Deere Model D sales booklet 22-pages w/color fold-out cut-away views
1939 John Deere Model D sales booklet 22-pages w/fold-out cut-away views
1948 John Deere Model D sales booklet 20-pages w/centerfold cut-away view
1937 John Deere General Purpose Tractors sales booklet 42-pages featuring Models A, B, and G w/color fold-out Model A cut-away views
1950 John Deere Model MC Track-Type Tractor sales booklet 36-pages w/back cover spec. page
1963 John Deere 110 Lawn & Garden Tractor sales booklet 12-pages w/rear cover specs. Information
(2)-32-page John Deere tractor sales booklets including 1963 New 3020/4020 Row-Crop and 3020 Row-Crop Utility (1-page significantly damaged) and Model L (missing covers)
John Deere double-sided Instructional Chart #4015 w/Truss-Frame Tractor Plow and #4016 w/No. 12-A Straight Through Combine on reverse
John Deere F-1 single-sided Instructional Chart w/color Corn Picker photo
John Deere A-2 single-sided Instructional Chart w/color Tractor Planter photo
John Deere A-3 single-sided Instructional Chart w/color Tractor Cultivator photo
Framed John Deere P_ single-sided Instructional Chart w/color Disk Harrows for Horses photo, frame measures 28 1/4" x 36 1/4"
(2)-different John Deere tape measures both mfg. by Parisian Novelty Co.
One Troy Ounce John Deere coin .999 fine silver w/2-legged deer logo on front and Model GP on reverse
(3)-4-legged deer logo John Deere pencils including mechanical from McClaflin Implement Co. and 2-bullet pencils (1-from Josephson & Son Princeton, Illinois
(11)-Spec Cast John Deere Limited Edition Christmas ornaments w/boxes including 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010
(9)- Caterpillar risqué girl notebooks all from Peoria Tractor & Equipment Co. Peoria, Illinois including 1952, 2-different 1955, 1956, 2-different 1957, 2-different 1958, and 1959
(4)-item Caterpillar memorabilia lot including LeTourneau Quick Point mechanical pencil, bullet pencil, crawler tie bar, and crawler cuff links w/R.B. monogram
Coker Hybrids bubble glass lighted clock mfg. by Pam Clock Co., 15 1/4" square w/glass face and metal frame, has original decal on back
Ortho bubble glass lighted clock "Bux Means Bucks-helping the world grow better, mfg. by Pam Clock Co., 15 1/4" square w/glass face and metal frame
Garelick Bros. Farms Dairy Product lighted clock mfg. by Mulholland-Harper Co., 17 1/2" T x 24" W w/metal frame and plastic insert
Vineland Poultry Laboratories bubble glass lighted clock “First in Poultry Vaccines-Drugs and Disinfectants", mfg. by Pam Clock Co., 15" diameter w/glass face and metal frame
Wayne Feeds bubble glass lighted clock mfg. by Pam Clock Co., 15" diameter w/glass face and metal frame
Gland-O-Lac Poultry Medicines bubble glass clock mfg. by Sessions Clock Co., 13 1/4" diameter w/masonite face and metal frame
Albers Calf Manna bubble glass clock, Clock works mfg. by GE, 14" diameter w/metal face and plastic frame
Pioneer Seeds bubble glass clock 12" diameter w/metal (?) face and aluminum housing
MKS Farm Supplies-Fertilizer bubble glass clock 13 1/4" diameter w/metal face and frame
There is a 5% Buyer's Premium
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS – PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 5% buyer's premium added to your total purchase for absentee bidding, phone bids and all online bids. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made.
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidder’s liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyer’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. SHIPPING: Unless indicated that the Buyer will pick up, the auction company will arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the Buyer. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
5. MISSING ITEMS: We document the contents of each package. Please do not discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing.
ONLINE BIDDERS BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
A. BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
B. MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
C. AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
D. TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
E. CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between you, as the Bidder, and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller. Your bid further indicates that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.