MOHN CUSTOM INTERIORS INVENTORY AUCTION!!
Bidding Ends: Wednesday, December 2 at 6:00 P.M. & 7:00 P.M.
INSPECTION: TUESDAY NOV 24 2015 4:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M.
TUESDAY DEC 1 2015 4:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M.
Convenient Online Only Bidding OPEN NOW!!
Mohn Custom Interiors is still operating: They would love to meet with you - Still operating normal business hours.
THERE ARE 2 CATALOGS SO PRESS THE "VIEW CATALOGS" BUTTON!
OVER 800 LOTS
This is a full inventory liquidation auction for the Mohn Custom Interiors furniture gallery here in Springfield, IL in preparation for their move. Everything sells absolute – YOU SET THE PRICE. The gallery has quality area rugs, furniture, lamp shades, window treatments / blinds, throw pillows, lighting, wall décor, room screens, and business equipment.
“Mohn Custom Interiors has been serving Springfield and surrounding communities with quality and excellent design sensibility since 1968. Co-founder and current owner, Louis Mohn has always had the utmost interest in providing excellent quality and uniqueness in interior furnishings and has continually worked toward that goal.” (www.mohninteriors.com)
MAJOR BRANDS TO LOOK FOR: Hunter Douglas, AA Importing, Art as Antiques, Arteriors Home, Artifacts International, Artistic Porcelain, Artistica, Autograph Foliages, Brunschwig & Fils, Butler, Cambridge, Chameleon Fine Lighting, Capel Rugs, Castilian, The Casey Collection, Chelsea House, Charelston Forge, David Michael and much more.
The Business is also liquidating displays, rug racks, sewing machines, business equipment.
Feature Lots: Hekman TV Lift Console Entertainment Center, Henredon Monroe Bed, Wall Clocks and Mantle Clocks, Capel Rugs, Parrot on Tree Bronze, Hekman China Cabinet, French Fancy Armoire, Oil Paintings, Leather Sofa by Henredon, Chairs, Panel Screens, Maitland Oval Table, French Walnut Inlaid Book case, Henredon Castellina Dinning Table Set, Maitland Smith Alligator, Temple Furniture Sassy Chair, Bronzes, Antique Rep. Console, Heather Brooks Manchester Console Table, Mallory Chair, Faux Flowers, Decorative Wall Decor, Crystal Decor, Waterford Items, Faux Tiffany Lamps, and more.
Winning Bidders: Pick-up will be Friday, Dec 4th from 10:00-6:00 P.M.
There is a 10% Buyer's Premium
There is sales tax - 8.5% on all lots
Use the "Ask The Auctioneer" function if you have any questions!
ONLINE ONLY BIDDING
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 10% Buyers Premium added to your total purchase as well as an 8.5% Sales Tax. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below. SELLER: Mohn Custom Interiors, Springfield, IL
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. SHIPPING: SHIPPING: If shipping is needed. We recommend - Box and Go - Robbins Rd, Springfield, IL 62704
(217) 862-2060. We can assist with pick up.
5. MISSING ITEMS: We document the contents of each package. Please do not discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing.
6. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the item. Its the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before removing boxes from the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee.
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an 'Auto Extend' feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.