Proceeds from the sale of this Chrome Wrecker will be donated to benefit the Riley Hospital for Children at IUHealth.com.
This Years Auction is FULL!
See you at the Show
Terms of the Auction: 5% Buyers Premium On-Site with a 5% discount for those who pay by cash or check. 5% Buyer’s Premium for All Live Internet and Absentee Bids. 5% Buyer’s Premium for Aumann Absentee Bids. (Online Absentee & Internet Bidders must pay with a Visa or MasterCard ONLY!) Please bring a bank letter of guarantee for purchases over $10,000. Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET AND ABSENTEE BIDDING: There is a 5% Buyer's Premium added to the total.
FOR ABSENTEE BIDDING ON AUMANNAUCTIONS.COM: There is a 5% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase. Absentee bidding closes at 10:00 AM the day prior to the auction. SELLERS: Gary Aldridge, Lakin, KS;
Michael Deger, Lincoln, NE; Rhona Geesling, Washington Courthouse, OH; Kace Graton, Rogers, AR; Harry Grieme, Jr., Springfield, IL; Robin Hiatt, Stuart, VA; John Kinney, Mason City, IA; Liz Lambert, Mt. Carmel, IL; Jim Lock, Newman, GA; Fred Manhart, Stewardson, IL; Doug Marshall, Nauvoo, IL; Mary Pyles, Maysville, KY; Stanley Roorda, Pella, IA; Bernard Ross-Menlo PK, CA; Daniel Wilson-Haubstadt, IN
3. Payments: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account.
4. Pickups: If you wish to pickup your items, please make arrangements at least one business day prior to your pickup. It is the buyer’s responsibility to check all contents of the package before removing it from the premises. If you pickup at an auction location or by another arrangement it is also your responsibility to check the contents of the package in the company of an Aumann Employee. We will not be held responsible for damaged or missing pieces once the package is in possession of the bidder. It’s your responsibility to review your purchases and their condition.
Auction Day Pickups: Pickups need to be scheduled with the Shipping department before the pickup time. We cannot guarantee that your items will be available if you come during an auction. If you come to pickup during an auction you will have to wait until the auction is over so someone can assist you. Arrangements can be made to pickup 1hr before the auction but this needs to be scheduled with the shipping department.
5. Shipping: Shipping is at the discretion of Aumann Auctions; if there is question on whether the item is shippable, please contact the shipping department prior to the auction. The auction company, through the United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service, can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
6. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
7. Live Internet Bidding: Our online auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction and if it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.
8. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the bidder throughout any transactions.
9. Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Montgomery County, Illinois.
10. Bidding: The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
11. All sales are final.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.