Want Fast Access to Great Fishing in Coffeen Lake?
Want to SET YOUR OWN PRICE?
Here ya go…..
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Large Garage
1,378 sq.ft. (+/-) Mobile Home on Lot Convenient to Coffen Fishing Lake!
1037 Red Ball Trail, Coffeen, Illinois
HURRY! Convenient Online-Only BIDDING OPEN NOW!
Bidding Ends: Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 7:00 PM
Click the orange "VIEW LOTS" above tab for bidding!
SELLING REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
Open House/Inspection Dates: Wednesdays - April 6th & 13th at 5:00PM
- Easy Walk to Fishing! See aerial photos by clicking on the blue"VIEW DOCUMENTS" tab above.
- All Appliances Stay
- Detached Enclosed Garage
- Garage has additional Washer/Dryer Hook ups
- Wonderful Family Room with Fireplace and Curved Window Wall
- Large Open Kitchen
- Wood Decked Porches Front and Back!
- Back Porch is Covered
ATTENTION! Great Shed Sold Separately in Lot 2!
Both lots are "One Extend - All Extend": If there is a bid on either Lot #1: The House or Lot #2: The Shed in the last 5 minutes of the auction, both lots will stay open for active bidding until there are no bids on either lot for 5 minutes.
Real Estate Legal Description: The South Fifty (50) Feet of Lot No. Three (3) in Holtzclaw Subdivision according to the Plat thereof recorded in the Recorder's Record in Montgomery County, Illinois in Book Three (3) of Plats at Page 44.
COFFEEN LAKE INFORMATION:
Coffeen Lake SFWA site superintendent Brad Tedrick said Coffeen is a “bass magnet.” Approximately 50 to 60 percent of the fish are over the legal size limit of 15 inches, the lake is well known for producing some respectable fish.
“A 4-pounder is pretty common here,” revealed Tedrick, “and fish up to 8 pounds are possible.” Target bucketmouths with crankbaits, Carolina-rigged worms and topwaters.
Coffeen is also a pretty decent crappie hole. “We don’t have the numbers, but we have some sizeable fish,” said Tedrick. Crappies here run about 13 to 16 inches, and can be taken with minnows and jigs.
If you like catfishing, Tedrick says that Coffeen is home to a good channel cat population, and 20- to 30-pound flatheads are common. Tedrick suggested winter anglers focus on the warm portion of the lake south of the railroad trestle.
Description: Coffeen Lake is located in Montgomery County near Hillsboro, IL. It's open all year, with the exception of the firearms deer season. It is 1,102 acres with a shoreline length of 47.9 miles, a watershed of 11,001 acres, a maximum depth of 58 feet, and an average depth 18.7 feet. The lake is under a management agreement between The Illinois Department of Natural Resources, and AmerenUE for outdoor recreation and conservation purposes. The lake is a cooling facility for Ameren's coal-fired power station.
History and Status of the Sport Fishery: Approximately 20 species have been collected on this water body. Coffeen Lake now receives periodic stockings of black crappie; the pure striped bass stockings have been discontinued due to an increase in water temperatures.
Additional Lake Information: Coffeen Lake has a 25 hp out-board motor limit. There are two concrete boat ramps, with one at the far north end of the lake, and the main ramp near the site office. There is no concession stand on the site, but gear can be acquired at a private business just west of the site office.
IDNR County Biologist
Tax Parcel ID #21-14-226-006
Please Read Complete Terms Below the Details in "Terms" Tab
Just A Few Important Facts for Bidders:
- The software will calculate and add a 6% Buyer's Premium to each real estate bid and 10% to each bid for shed.
- An earnest money deposit of $2,500 is required of the winning bidder to be held in escrow until closing and then will be credited toward the Purchase Price.
- Closing will be held at Certified Title office in Vandalia, IL on or before 45 days from date of the auction
- This property is being sold with no contingencies but 2 Open House/Inspection dates are offered for Bidder's Due Diligence
- Mobile home information: Model: Fairmont, Model Year: 1999, Serial Number: MY9949665ABF
- Shed must be moved within 30 days of the end of the bidding.
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE REAL ESTATE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING ON ANY PROPERTY
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS - DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THE PROPERTY, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
UPON CONCLUSION OF THE AUCTION: The Winning Bidder will be emailed a Real Estate Contract to print and required to fully and correctly complete and properly sign without any modifications and return the completed, signed contract to Aumann Auctions, Inc. by email, fax, certified mail or delivered in person by 12:00 noon of the day following the auction. Along with the completed, signed contract, the Winning Bidder will be required to send the specified non-refundable earnest money deposit as stated in the property description. This non-refundable earnest money deposit will be held in escrow until closing and that amount will then be credited to the Buyer as part of the purchase price of the property. Wire transfer instructions and escrow agreement forms will be provided to the Buyer along with the contract after the auction. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees.
Successful bidder not executing and returning the completed contract and earnest money deposit by 12:00 PM the day after the auction will be considered in default. Time is of the essence with regard to this contract. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidder’s liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the property either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding costs of the property, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auctions, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
Seller: Susan Simpson in Pickneyville, IL.
REAL ESTATE TERMS:
• BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 6% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the winning bid to determine the total purchase price of the property.
• DATE OF CLOSING: The closing will take place within 45 days from the date of the auction and as specified in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate. All taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
• NO CONTINGENCIES: This Real Estate contract is not contingent on or subject to Buyers financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind or any other contingencies as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding.
• TITLE: Buyer is entitled to and the Seller will provide clear, insurable title for property upon full payment.
• ZONING AND EASEMENTS: Property is being sold subject to any and all easements of record. Property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• AERIAL PHOTOS, Images and Drawings: are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines unless specified.
• AGENCY: Aumann Auctions, Inc. is the Agent and Representative of the Seller.
• CONDITION OF PROPERTY: Property is sold 'AS IS, WHERE IS' condition. Aumann Auctions, Inc, the Sellers nor their representatives, agents, or employees make express or implied warranties or representations of any kind. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property prior to bidding on the subject property. All information presented in the brochure, website, and all other mediums is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. All sketches and dimensions are approximate. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Aumann Auctions, Inc. or their Agents or Representatives. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Aumann Auctions, Inc. and their Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• DISCLAIMER: All information included herein was derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. NEW DATA, CORRECTIONS, and CHANGES: Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information.
• DISPUTES: Any dispute between Aumann Auctions, Inc or the Sellers or their Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be (a) arbitrated in Montgomery County, IL or (b) tried in a court of jurisdiction in Montgomery County, Illinois at the discretion of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have an 'Auto Extend' feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again. Both lots are 'One Extend - All Extend': If there is a bid on either Lot #1: The House or Lot #2: The Shed in the last 5 minutes of the auction, both lots will stay open for active bidding until there are no bids on either lot for 5 minutes.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final.
YOUR BID ON THIS AUCTION INDICATES BOTH AN UNDERSTANDING AND AN ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOURSELF AND BOTH THE SELLER AND AUMANN AUCTIONS, INC. AND THAT YOU, AS THE BIDDER, ARE PREPARED TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AUCTION.